Complete training on addressing learning differences in a Kingdom school:
- Specific learning differences
- Executive functioning issues.
- Identifying learning differences
- Mini Learning Disability Simulation
- Strategies and Accommodations to Assist Students with Learning Differences.
- Formal Learning Lab Program
- Connecting to other areas of the school
Cheryl received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology at Baylor University. She also earned her Master of Science degree in Psychology at Texas A&M-Commerce. Cheryl currently serves as the Director of the Learning Lab at Prestonwood Christian Academy and is a Certified Educational Diagnostician.