In this module, you will learn:
- How to build a sense of community within your Fine Arts program.
- How can “secular” theatre work in a Christian school environment?
- Should I always perform sacred music?
- How to pursue excellence in the fine arts on a finite budget.
- The nuts and bolts of a busy fine arts department.
- How to maximize use of your parents and volunteers.
- How to raise the money you need to run a program of quality.
Joel is a graduate of Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. He earned an Honors Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance and a Diploma in Opera and is a graduate of University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Education. Joel serves as Director of Fine Arts for Prestonwood Christian Academy.