Have you considered that your Lower School book reports, school newspaper, speech classes, yearbook, film, sports broadcasting and debate team were interrelated? How are you training the next generations of storytellers? Join us for an interactive discussion on the importance and implementation of a strong Communication Arts curriculum PreK through 12th grade!
- Why we must be intentional about teaching our students effective communication skills beginning in Kindergarten.
- Lower School faculty and administrators (Lower School will have break out session after opening)
- Middle School and Upper School faculty and administrators (Middle and Upper School will have a break out session after opening)
- Leave with a fresh perspective and passion for intentionally training students to become radical communicators.
- Acquire an arsenal of creative tools to integrate into their current curriculum for the purpose of teaching communication skills. NO ADDITIONAL CURRICULUM IS REQUIRED!
- Share specific ways they might support their school’s admission and development office through student-led creative communications events.
Join us to hear our passion for inspiring schools to intentionally train their students to communicate with confidence and enthusiasm. Christian school administrators and teachers all want their students to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to reach their fullest academic potential. Why? Because those students are future culture-changers. However, if we graduate students who have a heart for God and are academically prepared to be all they were created to be, but are ill-equipped to speak, write, or to visually inspire truth, then we as Kingdom schools have failed – period.
Consider this your personal invitation to join the discussion and develop your own passion about the potential of fully equipping future culture engagers.