Taming the Elephant: Answering the Question, “Don’t All Religions Lead to God?”
The default position for most people to this question is “yes”, even among evangelical Christians. Is your school ready to help your faculty/staff guide their students to answer this common challenge? A Kingdom School must clearly teach the Gospel of Christian exclusivism in an increasingly pluralistic culture.
Come and be equipped to make an eternal difference in your students’ lives.
- Is Christianity Unique?
- What do your families likely believe about this topic now?
- How can we avoid sounding arrogant?
- Is there more than one way of salvation?
- Responding to Religious Relativism
- How can we help our faculty and students defend the exclusivity of the Gospel?